Negotiating with an insurance company about property damage can be a difficult task. As you might have discovered, insurance adjusters often try to settle a claim with a low offer. You don’t have to accept a bad deal. The team at Muller Brazil will help you receive the maximum benefits from insurance companies so you can fix your damaged property and get your life back on track.
We can help if:
If you’re reading this, you likely filed a claim and the insurance company came back with a lower settlement offer than you thought, or maybe they even denied the claim altogether. Our team can represent you for free and take legal action against the insurance company to ensure you’re properly compensated for damages.
It can be hard to think straight when you’re in a situation where your property has been damaged, but the team at Muller Brazil is here to help you through the process. Below are preliminary steps to take.
What to do when your property is damaged:
If you’re partially at fault for the damage, it’s okay. You should still be eligible for compensation for the damage the other person caused. For example, let’s say you believe that you were 25% at fault for the accident while the other person is 75%. This percentage is negotiable with the insurance adjuster and our team provides professional counsel throughout the negotiation process.
When the damage to your property is a result of another party’s negligence (read: carelessness), most often it’s the other party’s insurance company that pays for your damages.
In Pennsylvania, for auto accidents in particular, insurance companies offer what’s called Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage. This insurance will help to cover your expenses (medical bills, property damage, etc.) if the person who is at fault doesn’t have enough insurance to cover it.
Typically property damage claims are settled between you and the insurance company outside of court through informal negotiations between you and the insurance adjustor. Small claims court, like the kind you see on TV, is most often for parties who don’t have adequate home and auto insurance.
Muller Brazil is a personal injury law firm with a human-centered approach. We believe that you have the right to protect and preserve your property. If your property has been damaged due to a disaster or someone else’s negligence, we’ll help you receive proper compensation. Our team is ready to take action against insurance companies when they undervalue the things that you love.
Sandra, Muller Brazil Client
I'm so thankful that I chose Muller Brazil to represent me. My attorney took time to answer my questions prior to even asking for his representation, and as the case progressed - he was impeccable at responding and keeping me up to date. They really brought a personal touch to my case.
Candace, Muller Brazil Client
From the first conversation, Mr. Brazil was professional and clear about the process of filing and documenting an injury claim. His advice proved to be invaluable, and he was always accessible when I needed help during the process. I would not hesitate to recommend the Muller Brazil team.
Billy, Muller Brazil Client
Very seldom do you have the pleasure of dealing with an attorney like Ms. Mancuso. I found her attention to detail excellent and her willingness to share her time to make sure I completely understood the process remarkable. Ms. Mancuso was always available to take my phone calls and quick to reply to my emails. Most importantly, she guided me all the way through the process to see that I got a fair and equitable settlement. I could not have been more pleased!
Mac, Muller Brazil Client
Mr Muller and all his associates are amazing to work with, and they take care of everything. I very emphatically recommend this firm for your legal needs. I had my case settled and an amazing settlement and Mr Muller took care of everything. Not only that, he really cares about you and the outcome he is able to achieve. I can't express how much gratitude I have to the Muller Brazil team.
Wendy, Muller Brazil Client
Ms Senerth took the burden of filing a claim for me, kept me informed of progress, and even advised that I decline the first offer. Ms Senerth told me how to collect affidavits and she used that info to get me a larger settlement. Highly recommended!
Diane, Muller Brazil Client
I was very pleased with the help and guidance from Ms McCullough. She always kept me informed about what was going on with my case and what I needed to do so she could follow through with all the facts. She did a fantastic job. I was very lucky to have her!
You never receive a bill from us, even after you win your case!